8 Margaret Street Aberdeen, AB10 1TY
Price over £155,000
Aspc ref: 350673
Arrange a viewing
- Contact solicitor
WEST END TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN THREE FLATTED END TERRACED BUILDING
Margaret Street is a quiet street, ideally located in the City Centre. Just off Rose Street, it is short (five minute) walk to Union Street and the new offices near Holburn Junction. This charming TOP FLOOR FLAT is in a well maintained three flatted end terraced property with entry system. The flat retains period features such as pitch pine doors and sanded and varnished floors. The accommodation with full gas fired central heating and double glazing comprises hall, lounge on semi open plan with the kitchen (to the back of the building), two generous south facing double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe and a large bathroom. The appliances in the kitchen are included in the sale. A lane at the side of the building leads to a fully enclosed and securely locked gate which gives access to the shared garden, where there is a drying green and individual lockable stores. There is both residents and metered parking in the street and in the other streets in the area.
A C C O M M O D A T I O N:- HALL; LOUNGE WITH FITTED KITCHEN ON SEMI-OPEN PLAN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS; and BATHROOM. OUTSIDE: EXCLUSIVE STORE and SHARED DRYING GREEN.
EPC RATING: BAND D
COUNCIL TAX: BAND B
HOW TO GET THERE At the West End of Union Street, travelling west, turn right into Rose Street. Continue across the first junction and Margaret Street is the next street on the right hand side. No. 8 is the first building on the right hand side.
GENERAL Situated in the West End of the City, Margaret Street is well located for all parts of the City and beyond. The City Centre and particularly the restaurants and niche shops in the West End of Union Street and Thistle Street are within walking distance. The two new office developments at the west end of Union Street (“the Capital” and “the Silver Fin”) are only a five minute walk away. There is also easy access by way of Skene Street and Queens Road to Anderson Drive which allows access to all other parts of the City and the Commercial Estates to the North, South and West of the City. The Westburn and Victoria Parks are nearby and there is only a short travelling distance to the Aberdeen Hospital Campus at Foresterhill.
A C C O M M O D A T I O N:-
HALL Cupboard housing electricity meter with gas meter below. Access by “Ramsay” ladder to floored loft. Radiator. Original wood flooring.
LOUNGE (15’ 4” x 8’ 8”) Situated to the back of the flat, the lounge is a peaceful relaxing room looking out by way of the bay window over the gardens of the adjoining properties. Deep skirtings. Radiator. Original wood flooring.
FITTED KITCHEN (8’ 3” x 5’ 1”) The kitchen is on semi-open plan with the lounge and is fitted with fitted floor and wall units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Tiled splashback areas. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Original wood flooring. Velux window.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 1 (13’ 5” x 13’ 8”) A bright south facing double bedroom with bay window with wooden venetian blinds. One wall comprises fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors providing hanging and shelved storage. Radiator. Original wood flooring.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 2 (13’ 5” x 12’ 5”) Another double bedroom with bay window, also south facing. Deep display sill with storage below. Radiator. Original wood flooring.
BATHROOM (9’ 6” x 6’ 9”) The good sized bathroom has a modern three piece white suite comprising WC, washhand basin and bath with electric shower. Shower screen. Opaque window. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
OUTSIDE A lane runs from the pavement past the adjoining property 8½ Margaret Street to a locked gate which gives access to the fully enclosed shared drying green. Here also are lockable stores, one of which is exclusive to the flat.
1. Details of this property can be found on www.aspc.co.uk
2. Unless otherwise specified, all measurements are taken to the longest points between walls, excluding fitted cupboards and wardrobes. All measurements have been taken using a sonic measuring device and while every care has been taken, the measurements are not guaranteed.
3. All moveable items including electrical, gas and mechanical appliances included in the price are sold “as seen”. While the Sellers believe them to be in reasonable working order, their condition is not warranted and will not be warranted in any sale and purchase contract to follow.
4. None of the services in the property have been tested by us and no warranty is given by us with regard to their condition or suitability for their intended use.
5. While these particulars have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective purchasers will have to make their own enquiries on relevant matters.
6. The Sellers reserve the right to sell the property without fixing a closing date. The Sellers shall not be bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
Arrange a viewing
- Contact solicitor
Share this property
The foregoing particulars are being distributed on behalf of the Selling Solicitors by Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre Ltd. of 40, Chapel Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SP (Tel: 01224 632949). Whilst the particulars have been prepared with care and are believed to be accurate, no liability for any errors or omissions therein or the consequences thereof will be accepted by the Selling Solicitors or Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre Ltd. © Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre and Selling Solicitors.
Share this property