ASPC was the very first Solicitors Property Centre to be established anywhere in the United Kingdom. It is the model upon which all the other Solicitors Property Centres have been based and it is one of the largest Centres in the country offering an unrivalled range of facilities.
Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre is situated at 40 Chapel Street, in the heart of the City Centre. ASPC is an easy to use technology - led Centre, designed to make property searching fun!
There are search stations with print facilities, including a simple to use touch screen system giving quick access to aspc.co.uk and other useful links. The Centre staff are always available to provide assistance to members of the public. They will help in identifying the location of properties and assist with other relevant information. Maps of the city and suburbs are available, on request, from the Information Desk.
ASPC offers a number of ways in which you can advertise to ASPC's audience of house hunters. Please see our advertising opportunities leaflet for full details or click here for information regarding advertising boards within the Centre or contact Tania Mearns, Mearns & Gill, Tel 01224 646311, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASPC has a charitable giving policy that provides support to a variety of worthwhile local causes and aims to make a real difference, in many cases for the benefit of those less fortunate. Examples of where aspc has helped to make a difference includes:
- Bethany Trust which provides help and support to the poor, disadvantaged or those in crisis
- Befriend a Child has, for 35 years, helped to relieve distress, promote welfare and advance the education of local children through a befriending service
- Simeon Care for the Elderly is a local Scottish Charity providing a care home with nursing for older people. Since 1984, they have supported older people to live an active, meaningful and purposeful life in a community of care which meets the physical, social, mental and spiritual needs of its residents
- Aberdeen Sinfonietta is one of the most outstanding cultural assets in the North East and depends on help and support
- Aberdeen Care and Repair is a valuable housing-related service to older people and those with disabilities
- Music4U offers socially inclusive opportunities to children and young people from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities who might otherwise miss out, to get involved in music
- The Salvation Army believes that no-one is beyond hope, however great their problems and is very active in the north east
- Hazlehead Academy has a climbing wall which has been enhanced and improved through various support, including from aspc, and helps youngsters challenge their own abilities and develop
- Northfield Community Band is a charity that provides opportunities for education and participation in music and promotes the activities of a woodwind and brass band in the community
- NESS provides support to those with sensory impairments right across the north east
- Grampian Police - our support relates to crime prevention to help protect the citizens of the north east
- His Majesty’s Theatre, a registered charity, lifts the spirits, engages the mind and stimulates the imagination through the presentation of performing arts and has benefitted from a long term sponsorship arrangement from aspc as Prime Sponsor.