7 Farburn Place Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7GP

Aspc ref: 358945

Price around £140,000

2 Bedrooms 1 PublicRooms 1 Bathrooms 55 m2 EPC B Council Tax Band C

Arrange a viewing

  • 07922 837863 or 07593 910236

2 Bdrm Top flr Flat. Hall. Lounge. Dining kitch. 2 Bdrms. Bathrm (CT band - C). Parking. Price around £140,000 Entry by arr. Viewing 07922 837863 or 07593 910236. (EPC band - B).


We are pleased to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT situated in a modern yet established residential development. In excellent order throughout this modern property is protected by a security entry system with the flat benefiting from gas central heating and double glazed windows. The spacious accommodation provides an ideal first time buy or an opportunity as a buy-to-let investment.

Dyce is a popular suburb of Aberdeen served by a railway station and public transport to the city. The property is conveniently placed for a wide range of local amenities including an Asda supermarket, primary and secondary schools, with the Industrial Estates of Dyce, Kirkhill and Bridge of Don also close by.

SHARED OWNERSHIP:   there is also the option to purchase a 25% share of the property with the remaining 75% held by Grampian Housing Association.  This is a system which is designed to help people who cannot afford to buy a suitable home outright, to purchase a share in a property. This 25% share can be purchased by obtaining a mortgage or through savings. There would  also be a monthly occupancy payment of £393.87 for the remaining share payable to the Association. The Association owns the remaining share however, the 25% sharing owner is responsible for all maintenance and repairs.  Further shares can be purchased with outright ownership a future option. Further information is available from the Grampian Housing Association website - www.grampianhousing.co.uk

The flat comprises: hallway with two large built in storage cupboards, spacious lounge with picture window, dining kitchen with an extensive range of fitted units, two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes & space for freestanding furniture and family bathroom with three piece suite including thermostatically controlled over bath shower. Outside there is secure residents’ parking, together with secure bike shed and shared rotary dryers to the rear. There is also an exclusive cupboard located on the hall landing. All floor coverings, curtains, white goods, light fittings and shades will be included as part of the sale.

Hallway: 3.6m x 1.5m approx.

Lounge: 4.1m x 3.2m approx.

Dining Kitchen: 3.3m x 2.9m approx.

Bedroom 1: 3.0m x 3.5m (at widest) approx.

Bedroom 2: 2.4m x 3.5m (at widest) approx.

Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.8m approx.

DIRECTIONS: Travelling from North Anderson Drive, turn onto Auchmill Road and proceed to the Bucksburn roundabout, taking the second exit. Proceed through Stoneywood, and at the Marriott hotel continue straight ahead at the roundabout onto Victoria Street, Dyce. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Farburn Terrace and immediately after the bridge take the first right into Farburn Place.

Arrange a viewing

  • 07922 837863 or 07593 910236


Solicitors Direct

479 Great Western Road Aberdeen AB10 6NN


Share this property

More Information

Discover More

Get all the information you need right here.

The foregoing particulars are being distributed on behalf of the Selling Solicitors by Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre Ltd. of 40, Chapel Street, Aberdeen AB10 1SP (Tel: 01224 632949). Whilst the particulars have been prepared with care and are believed to be accurate, no liability for any errors or omissions therein or the consequences thereof will be accepted by the Selling Solicitors or Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre Ltd. © Aberdeen Solicitors' Property Centre and Selling Solicitors.